Monday, April 11, 2022

More Editing

Since the last time I blogged, there is still a little more to be done. The first half of the film is edited and ready to go. The second clips are already added to the timeline. However, they need to be adjusted. They have not really been edited yet. Also, we need to make our final music choices for the film. Rashawn said that he wants to make an old-school rap beat on his own. My group and I agreed that if he won't be successful we will have to resort to other options. Those options are actually only one option, though. My group and I would have to find a free song online. For now, we had to continue forward. More clips were added onto the timeline. Then, my group and I moved the clips around and checked if there was a good flow between them. It was also necessary to check that the time limit was achieved. Also, we tried to make the color correction filter look less blue. Then an effect was added to make shadows pop more. After that, I had to go. So my group and I had to stop editing at that moment. There is not much left to do. The film is almost finalized. This is a wonderful project that I really enjoy working on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Task Film

 I loved working on this project! Here is the final product below! It might not load up immediately.