Friday, April 1, 2022

First Editing Day

 So today is the first editing day. As we filmed yesterday, it is important for us to edit now. Rashawn is the one using the computer. So, I gave him suggestions on what to do. I firstly asked him if he downloaded the clips we filmed yesterday onto his computer. He told me he did. So when he opened the editing app, I told him to first put the clips on the timeline. However, we ran into an issue. Since we filmed on an actual camera on the first day we filmed, all the storage is on there. But, Rashawn forgot to bring his camera. So, I told him to use the clips we filmed on Constantine's phone so we can at least start on something. Rashawn then converted all the clips we filmed on Constantine's phone to mp4 files. Rashawn said he wanted to start the very beginning of the title sequence. I went back to the blog we made to tell him what font we will use. Rashawn and I decided on the name "Chills and Thrills Studios". He added that onto the timeline with a black screen behind it. Then I told Rashawn the names of the rest of the fonts we will need so he can download them for the next editing day. I asked Rashawn if he will make the title zoom out and fade in/fade out and he said he will. We agreed on the name "Murphey Films" for our production company. I asked Rashawn what effects he will add on the production company title. He said he will add a basic effect, like the zoom out effect. I agreed with him on using that to not make it too dramatic.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Task Film

 I loved working on this project! Here is the final product below! It might not load up immediately.