Thursday, March 31, 2022

The Final Day of Filming

 In the end, we decided to stick with our original plan. For some time we were having difficulties. But I'm very happy that we decided to stay with what we had. Today my group and I went to Rashawn's house. Last time we filmed, we got the scenes all the way up to James at the bus stop. Now, Rashawn and I would be included in the film. Rashawn was the friend of James (Constantine) and I was the officer. For the scenes of Rashawn walking up to Constantine, I filmed. However, we were having difficulties. Originally, we were using an actual camera. But, it stopped working for some reason right when I started filming. So, I suggested filming on the phone. I ended up filming on Constantine's phone. I filmed those two from an extra long shot. I also filmed close ups of Constantine handing Rashawn the drugs. For the scenes where they were talking I did over the shoulder scenes. After that, it was my turn to be included. Rashawn filmed me at a close up and me running after Constantine. He also filmed me arresting Constantine at a medium/close shot. I had a good time today and I'm confident our film will turn out well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Task Film

 I loved working on this project! Here is the final product below! It might not load up immediately.