Monday, March 28, 2022

Difficulty With a New Plan

 Since the last blog I wrote, things haven't really changed. My groupmates aren't very communicative with me. So, it is difficult to come up with a new plan. Constantine told me a few things for the new plan. I was, and still am, very confused and annoyed on as to why we have to change the whole plan this late into the project. However, my teammates won't budge and I have no choice. This dispute is causing me great difficulty to be honest. Either way, my group and I must come up with something quick. Our time is running out. Once we come up with a solid plan, I plan to upload the second filming blog. Then, after that, I plan to start working on the editing blogs. Since I told Constantine that I don't want to have our weeks of work go to waste, he told me a brief plan. He said that we should keep what we already filmed, but change the storyboard for the rest of the film. He suggested to add more shots of James trying to get to school. However, his bad luck will hinder that. He also suggested adding features of a comedy. This is to make the short film more engaging. He said that at the end we can incorporate the drugs that James has. However, this greatly confuses me, as he said he didn't like the original plan because of the involvement of drugs. Either way, sadly, I have no choice but to continue onwards and get everything done before the deadline.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Task Film

 I loved working on this project! Here is the final product below! It might not load up immediately.