Thursday, March 17, 2022

Change of Plans

 Our original plan has changed. Constantine let Rashawn and I know that he isn't too fond about our original plot for the short film. So then we had to figure out a new plot. We don't have much time left to finish this project. So, we have to come up with a new plan quickly. For now, our ideas are still not solid. The original plan was a story about how Murphy's Law constantly messes up a high school drug dealer's day. However, Constantine did not like the idea of filming a short film with the concept of drugs in it. Honestly, it really annoyed me that this late into the project he wanted to change everything. We already had a full day of filming. Also, he had plenty of time to let us know that he did not like the plot when we posted the storyboard, the script, and when we let him know about the idea. Sadly, even if I really find it unnecessary to change the entire plot this far into the project, I know I will have to. Rashawn, Constantine, and I texted in our group chat to try to come up with a new plot. Most of my ideas were rejected by them. So, I figured that they would have to come up with something. Constantine wanted to have something with James's life still being affected by Murphy's Law, like when he can't find an adequate bicycle. He also wanted to implement a certain type of editing where the screen freezes and the character does a voice over. To me, that sounds good. However, we will still need to come up with more for the plot in a short amount of time. We will try to come up with it quickly so we can film on Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Task Film

 I loved working on this project! Here is the final product below! It might not load up immediately.