Monday, March 14, 2022

First Day of Filming

 Yesterday my group and I filmed the first clips of our short film. We got the beginning scenes done. For some scenes, I helped film. A lot of the time I directed. Constantine is playing the main character of James. The first scene we filmed was the scene of James waking up. First, Rashawn filmed it. But then I took the camera and filmed going from a low angle to an angle over James' face. The next scene was the one in the bathroom. I directed James and I showed how to film the illusion that the faucet doesn't work. I filmed the close up of the faucet handle then the actual faucet multiple times. Then I told Constantine to get a plastic bag so we can put grass in it to make it look like drugs. After, my group and I did the scene where James realizes he forgot his keys. I stood behind Rashawn and told Constantine when to appear on camera. Then, after that scene my group and I went outside. I told Constantine to put grass in the bag. Then I helped direct the scenes where James' was walking to the bus stop. After that we went to the beach to take a group photo. I'd say the day went well. We will film again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Task Film

 I loved working on this project! Here is the final product below! It might not load up immediately.