Tuesday, April 12, 2022

The Last Day of Editing

 Today was the last day of editing. I am very happy to have finalized the project. Last time, the first clips were edited. However, the second half of the short film was not. Today those were edited and finalized. The first thing that was done was checking the speed of the clips. During the clips of me chasing after Constantine, I think it was important to make sure the flow of the chase was still there. This flow can add to the intensity of the thriller. After messing with the speed, the perfect one was found. For the clip of Constantine looking behind when I was running after him, the little snippet of him looking behind was taken out. From that clip, all that was left was Constantine running into the tree. Then, I replayed the short film from the beginning. Rashawn worked on making music. So, our music for the film was added in. His beat is well designed and I think it fits wonderfully. While rewatching, I saw how complete our project really is. The music and the editing seems top tier, in my opinion. My only issue is that the color correction filter still looks a little blue. However, the other aspects of the film are fantastic. So, I guess the color correction will have to stay. Who knows, maybe it really does look better and I am just biased.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Task Film

 I loved working on this project! Here is the final product below! It might not load up immediately.