Thursday, April 7, 2022

Updating the Film from the Review

My brother critiqued the short film on Monday. So, my group and I had to make some changes. My group and I used some of the suggestions. But, we also did some extra things. Our film had more clips that we could add in to make the film seem more entertaining. The clips that were added in were me chasing after Constantine. Also, more clips of Kofi and James's conversation were added in. One thing my brother said was that he didn't really like the filter that was put onto the film. Rashawn said that filter was put on for color correction. So, we edited the color correcting filter to make it look less "old" as my brother said. Rashawn added on a filter that will make shadows appear more. I said that we should make the filter look less blue. Along with adding shadows, the brighter colors were balanced out. However, I expressed that I didn't really like the blue looking filter, since it was still showing. So, I told Rashawn to lower the color adjustment meter. It made everything look much more natural. The other thing that was criticized was the music in the background. So, the music that we will change it to is going to be an old-school rap beat. That will only be used for the opening. The music that will be played when James and Kofi are meeting up is going to be a stabby stub-bass. While I'm running after Constantine the music will seem upbeat, or music that is played in a chase. I am very excited because I think these changes really made a difference in the short film.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Task Film

 I loved working on this project! Here is the final product below! It might not load up immediately.