Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Project Groupmates

For this music video project my groupmates are going to be Rashawn Granderson and Constantine Feickert. I know Rashawn from my previous class assignment. We made a commercial together for the last assignment. Rashawn was a great groupmate so far and I am excited to work with him again. He did our editing for the last project so I am assuming he will for this one too. He also helped to film clips. Rashawn likes anime and to play on his Nintendo Switch. Anime, according to Google is "a style of Japanese film and television animation". A Nintendo Switch is a gaming system. I have something similar, which is the Nintendo 2DS. That is also a gaming system. He likes games like Mario Kart, which I also like. Constantine is Rashawn's friend and I haven't met him yet. Rashawn said they are alike, so I'm sure I will enjoy working with the both of them. Constantine is in a different class period. We will all have to work together outside of school. We all will need to talk about ideas for the project. We might do something anime-related. Even though we don't know all the basic information for the project, I'm sure I will have a great time. I am looking forward to work with this group.







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Task Film

 I loved working on this project! Here is the final product below! It might not load up immediately.